Explore the heart of natural skincare production
The Nairian farm & laboratory sit on the slope of Mount Ara, in a charming village called Aragyugh. It is home to our entire production process from beginning to end: plant cultivation, essential oil distillation, cosmetic formulation, and packaging.
As part of our commitment to transparency, and our desire to promote sustainable farming practices, we are opening our facilities to the public! Come and see how medicinal herbs and flowers are cultivated and turned into all-natural cosmetics.
Nairian tours consist of:
• Walk through the experimental garden and learn about everything that goes into growing medicinal herbs & plants.
• See and smell the fascinating process of essential oil distillation.
• Visit our laboratory and production facility, meet our researchers and learn how Nairian products are formulated.
• Enjoy a cup of tea, coffee, or juice and sample homemade pastries in our garden gazebo.
• Opportunity to buy Nairian products at a 15% discount.
Run time: 2 hours.
We speak: English, Armenian, and Russian.
4 visitors minimum.
6/3 Aragyugh village
Kotayk region 2403, RA
+374 41 44-54-42
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 -16:00
Before a visit
Pre-call and arrange the
visit day and time.